Jay Conroy elected to the WWEMA 2018 Board of Directors
WWEMA elects 2018 officers and directors
Leesburg, VA – The Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) is pleased to announce the election of new officers and directors during its 109th Annual Meeting, November 8-10, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The 2018 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- Chairman Thacher Worthen, President, Schreiber LLC (Trussville, AL)
- Chairman-Elect John Dyson, Product Channel Manager-AquaPrime, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL)
- Vice Chairman Michael Dimitriou, President, WRT LLC (Arvada, CO)
- Treasurer Vince Baldasare, Sales Manager, Gorman-Rupp Company (Mansfield, OH)
- Immediate Past Chairman Mark Turpin, President, Duperon Corporation (Saginaw, MI)
Three members were newly elected to the WWEMA 2018 Board of Directors:
- Jay Conroy, President, Hydro-Dyne Engineering, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Diane Meyer, Marketing Manager, Val-Matic Valve & Manufacturing Corp. (Elmhurst, IL)
- George Vorsheim, Director, Marketing & Communications, Environment One Corp. (Niskayuna, NY)
In addition, the membership re-elected Andrew Fraher, Director of Marketing, Water Utilities, Americas Commercial Team at Xylem Inc. (Charlotte, NC), TR Gregg, Director of Business Development & Marketing at Huber Technology, Inc. (Huntersville, NC), and Nathen Myers, Vice President – Municipal Sales at SUEZ (Richmond, VA), to serve second terms on the board.
Hydro-Dyne Engineering is proud to serve on the boards and committees of the the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA). WWEMA is a non-profit that is more than 100 years old – established in 1908. Its mission is to inform, educate and provide leadership on issues that affect the worldwide water and wastewater equipment industry. The organization dedicates its resources to defending fair and open trade, supporting sustainable infrastructure, and advancing a holistic approach toward the stewardship of the water environment.
About Hydro-Dyne Engineering, Inc.
With nearly 40 years of experience and more than 2,000 installations worldwide, Hydro-Dyne® Engineering, Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom-engineered screening and grit removal equipment for municipal and industrial water and wastewater facilities. Hydro-Dyne is one of the only manufacturers in the water and wastewater industry that owns its own patents and performs all equipment design, fabrication and assembly in house.