- Transportation and dewatering of solids
- Totally enclosed for safety, aesthetics and odor control
- Precision lasered or wedgewire dewatering zone (optional)
- Designs with bearings on both ends reduces wear on flight and trough
- UHMWPE wear surfaces reduce friction and repair
- Shafted and shaftless flights
- Hydraulic and electric drives
- Single and double bearing designs
Named for the spinning leaps it makes as a part of its feeding strategy, Spinner Sharks have a long, streamlined body that they use to speed vertically through a school of prey while spinning on its axis. Hydro-Dyne’s Spinner Shark Screw Conveyor provides a simple and effective means to transport screenings from mechanical screen or washing compactor to receptacle. A stainless steel flight, in a variety of sizes and lengths, is standard for all Screw Conveyors. Electric and hydraulic models are available.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Do you have any questions or would you like more information? We’d be happy to hear from you.