We are looking for a cheerful, informative, and welcoming receptionist to brighten up our lobby with their friendly disposition. As a receptionist you will serve as the critical first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease. You will answer inquiries, provide information to customers and visitors, and maintain an organized front desk.
- Meets and greets all visitors to the Company; maintains visitor log, provides visitor badges or nametags and safety glasses for anyone entering the production area
- Answers the phone and screens incoming calls, responding independently when possible or re-routing whenever necessary
- Accurately takes and relays messages
- Receives and sorts incoming mail and deliveries; prepares and mails outgoing materials
- Performs general office duties including filing, faxing, data entry, and correspondence
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the Company
- Maintains office supply and Company apparel inventory
- Maintains and submits routine office supply procurement sheets
- Assists with compilation of all Company literature for project profiles, literature folders, comment response sheets, submittals and O&Ms as requested
- Keeps reception area organized and tidy
- Provides general administrative support to Management
Competencies & Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in positive or negative situations
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Starts at $12-$13 an hour. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. In addition to base pay, company also offers comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental and vision insurance; paid holidays; two-week paid company vacation; paid time off; and 401(k) with employer match. Check out our website www.hydro-dyne.com to find out about our company.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Hydro-Dyne Engineering is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Starting pay will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Please send resume to [email protected].